The award-winning Litespeed Archon Ti is the most rigid and technologically advanced titanium frame ever produced and remains a class-leading bike three years after its launch, having won a coveted Eurobike Design Award in 2007. Born out of relationships with NASA, pro cyclists, and the most discriminating enthusiasts, the 2012 Archon Ti offers a balance of strength, durability, and performance unparalleled.
- Premium 6Al/4V radically shaped top tube shaped for maximum stiffness
- Asymmetric, double-butted chainstay
- Proprietary WRAP Technology at head tube/top tube junction for increased stiffness
- Available in sizes S, M, ML, L, and XL
- Handmade in the USA with T1 technology
"[Archon] is the best-handling full titanium bike I've ridden."-ProCycling August 2009